Tuesday 7 April 2009

In love with my shoooes

I don't usually do 'what I wore' posts, but I have a tripod now and I'm not afraid to use it! So a little light posing was called for before I went out last night. I went to see Gideon Conn at the Deaf Institute, I have seen him many times, but my friend Nick is making a film about him for his Masters, so I thought I'd show my support. Thoroughly enjoyed myself!
I mostly wanted to post pictures of these brillo shoes I got in New York, a fabulous vintage find, I'm sure you'll agree! They were only $14 and look like they've hardly been worn! Huzzah!




Yesterday I received a call from Dena, a lovely lady that I have freelanced for at Manchester Art Gallery, facilitating family workshops. She has a new job in Barnsley and has asked me to help with a workshop there on Saturday, I'm excited, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Paul Capewell said...

Ah! So pretty! I love it :)

Nell said...

Thankee! :)