Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wonderful Workshops

Hello! Not much blog action of late, but I've been busy working and playing. I went on a lovely holiday to Nice (via Nimes, but we don't talk about that...) which was super beautiful and lovely and sunny!
Last Saturday I ran 2 workshops for the Ministry of Craft, screenprinting in the morning and lino printing in the afternoon. As usual, I was impressed with the variety of designs that people printed.









If you fancy giving it a go, I'm running more workshops on Saturday 19th November, details on how to book here.
I'm also doing a papercutting workshop on Wednesday, October the 19th of October at the Whitworth Art Gallery, as part of their Crafternoon Tea sessions, which I'm really excited about as it's a bit of something different for me to research!

No comments: