Thursday 15 May 2014

Blog Chat

I started Blog Every Day in May to try and think more about the direction I want my blog to go in and to connect more with people, make an effort to read blogs and to comment on the posts I enjoy. I've never been to any blog meet-ups, maybe I'll give one a go this year?

Does anyone have any recommendations for me?? Thanks in advance!

I've just signed up for Juneathon again, I really enjoyed it last year and I'll be training for the New Forest 10 mile run, so that should give me a kick up the award-winning backside. I'm mostly in it for the horse brass medal. Gimme the bling!


Here's one of my latest prints. Eggy delight.

2 comments:

Nics Notebook said...

You could go to Blognix? I went last year and enjoyed it - considering going this yr but not 100% sure yet !!

Nell said...

Thanks Nic, I'll check it out :)